To enter, create a Board on Pinterest.com named “Savannah No Boys Allowed.” Get your creative juices flowing and use the Visit Savannah Boards for “pin-spiration” featuring elements of your dream girls’ getaway to Savannah. Participants are asked to Pin at least 10 images from any of the Visit Savannah Boards. Once you are ready to submit your board for our contest, head to our Visit Savannah Facebook page.
- You must follow Visit Savannah on Pinterest and “Like” us on Facebook.
- Contest begins July 27 and ends August 6 at 11:59 p.m.
- To enter, submit your email and the link to your Savannah No Boys Allowed Board in the Savannah Facebook contest page.
- You must Pin at least 10 images (existing Pins) from any of the Visit Savannah Boards. Please feel free to Pin as many Pins as you like!
- Your Board description must include the hashtags #Savannah and #NoBoysAllowed
- Visit Savannah is looking for the best board as the winner of a fantastic girls’ getaway package in Savannah. Boards will be reviewed by a panel of Visit Savannah staff as well as staff from participating prize suppliers.
- Winner will be announced August 13.
We can’t wait to see what your dream getaway to Savannah looks like!
Winner will receive the following prize package:
- One room for two nights at the Mansion on Forsyth Park
- A spa treatment for two at the Poseidon Spa
- A chandelier from 24e to be claimed by the winner from the store at 24 E. Broughton Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Two tickets to a Savannah Theatre production
- Two tickets to the Jepson Center for the Arts
- A $50 gift certificate to Jazz’d
- A gift certificate to Fab’rik Savannah
- Two tickets to the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- This contest is open to all residents of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Visit Savannah or its affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies or members of the immediate family member or household, of each.
- By entering, participants without limitation release and hold harmless Visit Savannah and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind in connection with this contest or acceptance or use of any prize.
- Any issues concerning the validity, interpretation or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Visit Savannah, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules which might find otherwise.
A winner will be selected at the discretion of Visit Savannah. The decision of Visit Savannah is final. The winner will be announced August 13.